Quotes

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Four Miler! Well, almost 4!

I met with a running group tonight. There is a running store Fleet Feet Baltimore about 5 minutes from the house. I've run with them in the past (about 4 years ago) and that is where I bought my running shoes. After work today, my feet weren't feeling it, so I had decided I wasn't going to go and just make today a rest day. As I got closer to home, I decided to change my mind. So I went.

I joined a small group that were planning to run a 1.5 minute/1 minute interval (run/walk). They were planning a 3.9 miler. At first, I thought this would be too far, but I thought "it's a run walk." Then the Rob Schneider yelling "You can do it!" from Water Boy popped into my head and off we went.

The run was suprisingly easy being that I haven't gone that far in years. The walks really help to pace yourself (Not to mention the fact that I was with a group), and in the end it was a great run. 47:30, thank you very much. Yeah, I know what you're going to say... "I thought you didn't care about time!" I didn't keep track, but I heard it from someone in the group. Jen and I talked about it and decided that I'll try to make it there the tues/thurs that Paige goes with her father.

Now, off to play with some bday goodies! I'm off tomorrow Whaoooo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, that was me running with you! come on out again! :)