Quotes

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Case of the Don't Wanna's

Today is just one of those days. I set out to run 3 miles around the lake, doing a 2/2 run walk. After the first lap, I really didn't feel like continuing. My legs ached and I could feel some rumblings in my bowels. So I stopped after two laps. A whopping 1.5 miles.

It's relatively cold today, in the lower 50's. Maybe that had something to do with it. Oh well, I'm allowed to cut it short. I at least got out there.

In other news, there was no Metric Monday yesterday because the gym was closed for a blown transformer. I did 25 mins at the other gym but it was crowded, humid, and the guy next to me smelled like he just finished a double shift at the moldy cheese factory.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh my! Being next to that guy wasn't pleasant.
Hey, ground chia seeds are supposed to be good for your joints, good for energy, all kinds of things. It's expensive though. We're using in a breakfast drink every morning.
Also, James, are you taking omega
3's, 1000 mg twice a day? It's one of the best things for our health and many of us here in the U.S don't get enough in our diets.