Quotes

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Challenge Results

Still going strong!  Jen was definitely feeling it tonight.  She changed to crunches because she struggled to get up.  I’m sure she’ll feel better on Friday.  I still have to applaud her for doing them!

James

Push-ups: 5, 6, 4, 4, Max (I did 11)

Sit-ups: 7, 9, 6, 6, Max (I did 18)

Squats: 6, 8, 5, 5, Max (I did 19)

Jen

Push-ups: 3, 4, 2, 3 Max (She did 8)

Sit-ups: 5, 6, 3, 5, Max (She did 13)

Squats: 5, 5, 3, 5,  Max (She did 20)

Tomorrow I’ll see how my shins are doing. If they’re still sore, then I’m going to hold off on the squats until after the Army 10 Miler. 

Speaking of,  I received my bib number (17955).  We’re definitely heading into DC for the pre-race expo the day before.  I am NOT going to risk trying to pick up my package the morning of like I did for the Komen Race. 

No comments: