Quotes

Sunday, October 17, 2010

And the Winners Are…

Congratulations to the following for participating and winning The Runnersbug Virtual Non-Race.  I didn’t have a great turnout but to all that participated and spread the word, a big thanks!

Lisa at Chasin’ Bunnies for posting pictures from a great run.  She lives in the great state of New Mexico and has awesome places where she runs.  Thanks for posting the pics!

Bobbi at Zero to 26.2 for having the kind of run everyone needs to have.  She did just as asked and  “it turned into one of THOSE runs.”   This was exactly why I chose a Non-race; to bring yourself back to why you love to run.

Stacy at Dare To Tri for being creative with the run. Stacy chose to do a treadmill run, not exactly what I was intending but it worked great for her.  This allowed her to “distract myself with some good Sunday football” and kept her mind busy with formulating 2011 goals.

Lastly, Ginny at Neurosis of the Stay at Home Mom of 3 for going above and beyond what I had asked.  She not only chose the 10 miler, but she did it twice!  Although she admits “I did wear my watch, so, there was some watch looking”.  Not to worry, I actually did the same.  I nearly always do run/walks so I have to have a way of timing the intervals.

For the prizes, I’ve decided that I will make a custom painting for all four winners.  I am also gathering some various goodies, mostly energy gels, drinks, etc to send out.  Please send me your addresses (Both email and snail mail) to xm41907@gmail.com .  If you have a photo already send it along with a description of what you’d like it to look like.  If not, we can discuss it. 

Congrats again Lisa, Bobbi, Stacy, and Ginny!!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

emailing you now! Thanks and congrats to the other winners!

gba_gf said...

YEAH!!! Thanks!