Quotes

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Not Out of the Woods Yet

I woke up about 4:00 this morning and noticed my toes was somewhat sore again.  Poo!  It is in a different part of the toe than before, and I'm thinking it's a different pocket of uric acid that is starting to dissolve and not a re-inflammation of the previous one.  It's been nearly 2 days since running on it, and usually the pain would have returned by now.  That part of the toe is feeling just fine.  It's on the top this time, right in the "toejam" area between my big toe and the toe next to it (would this be considered the index toe?)  I'm planning to not let it get in the way of running today.  I think it's in an area I can avoid putting pressure on during a run.  Just to be cautious, I'll take it nice and easy, and probably do a 2:00/1:00 interval. 

No comments: