Quotes

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hills

I got a good 3 mile hill workout in at lunch today.  A coworker tipped me off to an overpass on post where she bikes.  I checked it out and there is a "T" section on top of the hill with the overpass as the main leg, and two downhills for each side.  It's in a secluded part of post too, so little traffic.  Perfect!  The hills weren't terribly steep, but enough for a decent hill workout.  

My legs are a bit sore from Sundays 20 miler, but not bad at all.  And no sign of gout. :) 

Yesterday, I hit the gym with a coworker (not the same as above). We've decided to start working out together to help keep motivation up.  I did 10 minutes on the elliptical, then some machine weights for abs/arms.  Our plan is to go several times a week.  I really need to build up my core. 

And for the question of the day.  Does anyone know an interesting place to run in the Cincinnati area?  I'm headed there all next week for a work trip.  

No comments: