Running: 10 runs, 2 races, 42.3 miles
Walking: 2 lunchtime walks, 5.4 miles
Challenge: Pushups, Situps, and Squats 3 times a week (no squats the week before the Army 10 Miler)
- Komen Race for the Cure: A great race with a PR. It was challenging to navigate through all the walkers but a great run.
- Army 10 Miler: A disappointing time, but a win regardless. This is the furthest race I've done and minus the injury, it was awesome. I can't wait for next years!
- I signed up for my first marathon (Shamrock Marathon March 20th 2011!).
- Took an entire week off work just to enjoy the fall and relax.
- No gout issues, and blood pressure staying down. Only real health problem was pulled hamstring from race.
- Run a Thanksgiving day race (undecided at the moment, several to choose from).
- Allow pulled hamstring to fully heal and relax running until marathon training starts on November 29th.
- Finish challenges and start another.