Quotes

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Uno)  I haven’t run since last Friday.  Work and home has been busy and I’ve taken the time to let my shins recover. 

Dos)  We’re leaving today for a trip to Texas. We’re flying into Dallas today. Tomorrow we’re driving down to Houston for a friends wedding, and back up to Dallas (Yeah I know, that’s over 8 hours on the road).  Family is coming down to Dallas on Saturday and Sunday, then we fly home on Monday.

Tres) I’ve been talking with a friend about taking a 4-5 day backpacking adventure.  We’re looking around the Rocky Mountains.  Roughly 6-10 miles per day. IT should be a great trip. Still in the early planning phase right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope the time off helps the shins. have fun in Tejas. Backpacking sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Texas - enjoy the heat!