Quotes

Friday, December 3, 2010

Really!!

Yesterday, I posted about my December goals.  One of which was to walk at least one loop around the lake outside my office every day I'm there. Well I've failed at that goal.  Can anyone guess why??

That's right, a freaking foot concern!  After I got home from running last night I noticed a slight pain a the base of my 2nd smallest toe and it's middle neighbor. Fight where the finger is in this picture (not my foot, found it online)  I didn't think much of it last night, as I'm frequently visited by minor pains in random places.  However, this morning it was still there, only when I'm stepping off from that foot.  There's no swelling or inflammation that I can see and I'm not too concerned at the moment, but it is enough that I'm not going to push anything with a lunch walk.  I put some icy hot on it shortly before lunch, and will ice it tonight/tomorrow and hopefully things will be fine. 

No comments: