1. What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?This would have to be sticking with running all year. I first started running nearly 20 years ago in high school, but after that I was a hit and miss runner. I'd run for a month or two then lose interest. A few years would go by and I'd try again. This year I was determined to turn it into a lifetime change. It's worked and I'm loving my new health, life, and running friends.
2. What are your running goals for 2011?
a. Complete my first marathon in March.
b. Increase my speed and mileage.
c. Be as pain free as possible.
3. What is your favorite race?My favorite race of 2010 has to be the Army 10 Miler. While it ended in injury and a hobbling 2 mile finish, it was an awesome experience and the furthest race I've ever done. It also was a personal race as I work for the Army and used to work on the National Mall.
4. What is your favorite holiday guilty pleasure?
a. The wifey's Chocolate Covered Pretzels
b. Christmas movies. (Too many to narrow down to one)
5. What is your most embarrassing running moment?
Since I'm behind on my blog reading I too will tag anyone that is interested. Especially the wifey.