Quotes

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tagged

Kim over at Book Worm Runs Tagged me (well technically she said anyone that anyone that wants to play along consider themselves tagged) so here I am.

1. What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?
This would have to be sticking with running all year. I first started running nearly 20 years ago in high school, but after that I was a hit and miss runner. I'd run for a month or two then lose interest. A few years would go by and I'd try again. This year I was determined to turn it into a lifetime change. It's worked and I'm loving my new health, life, and running friends.

2. What are your running goals for 2011?
Hard question. I guess to break it down, I've got three goals.
a. Complete my first marathon in March.
b. Increase my speed and mileage.
c. Be as pain free as possible.


3. What is your favorite race?
My favorite race of 2010 has to be the Army 10 Miler. While it ended in injury and a hobbling 2 mile finish, it was an awesome experience and the furthest race I've ever done. It also was a personal race as I work for the Army and used to work on the National Mall.

4. What is your favorite holiday guilty pleasure?
Hmm, I'll give two.
a. The wifey's Chocolate Covered Pretzels
b. Christmas movies. (Too many to narrow down to one)


5. What is your most embarrassing running moment?
Even harder question. I can not come up with anything I'd consider truly embarrassing. I guess I'd have to say my first race. It was a cross country race my junior year. I was very new to running and went out way too fast. I ended up the last runner by far. I can still recall stumbling in several minutes after the runner before me.


Since I'm behind on my blog reading I too will tag anyone that is interested.  Especially the wifey.

No comments: