Quotes

Friday, June 4, 2010

To infinity and....

In a little over three hours I will be off work and getting ready to head to Florida for vacation!  Technically, our flight isn't until the butt crack of dawn tomorrow, but it's going to be a busy and hopefully early night tonight.  I have to take the dogs to my brother-in-law's, get a hair cut, dinner, finish packing, and still get to bed early. 

Jen, the kids, and I are meeting my parents and sister in Orlando for a week of magical moments, animalatious antics, universal umbrellas, and epcot...um...... epcotiness.    Yeah, we're going to Disney World (Universal Studios and the beach too).  It's not very often we get the chance to see my family.  In fact, the last time we saw my parents was a year ago, and the last time we saw my sister was a year and a half ago. I know they are overjoyed to be able to spend time with the kids.  Annie has only been around Connor for less than a weekend.  It should be a great week, weather permiting.  They are calling for more than usual evening showers.  I don't think it will rain all day, let alone all week, but umbrellas are in order. 

As for running, I plan to run with my sister several times.  I don't know about a long run, we're probably just too busy and all.  Also, I've had some odd pain in my right peroneus longus (side of the calf) that comes and goes.  I don't know if it is associated with my running, as the pain hits me at random times, and lasts only a few seconds.  I'm going to take it easy none the less.

Now off to finish my work day and get ready to leave.  We'll be back late next Saturday. I don't know if I'll have internet access so I'll see ya when I see ya. 

2 comments:

The Boring Runner said...

have a great trip!

wendy said...

Have a great vacation!