Quotes

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A hopefully minor setback.

Here it is Sunday morning at 7:00.  Am I up this early to run?  no!  I woke up in the middle of the night to a strong pain at the base of my hamstring to my right leg, just above the back of my knee.  It took me 5 minutes just to figure out how to stand up and walk without sharp pain. Yesterday when running, I had a "minor" stumble when turning down my street.  I didn't think anything of it since it didn't affect my ankle, but looking back now, it sort of twisted my entire leg and I can see that this was the cause.  So now I've taken one of the "good" pain killers and going to lay back down.  I hope it helps fast, today is Jen's birthday and we have things to do.     Grrrr...... I hate injuries! 

1 comment:

Mom said...

I hope you don't have any more injuries! Be careful!