Quotes

Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Miler

Today was the first day I've run since Monday.  Tuesday through Thursday I was at the gym at work using the exercise bike and machine weights.  Yesterday I decided to take the day off since I used the bike the previous 3 days.  I decided to do my normal route, I'm calling it "up the hills" because it takes me up and down two relatively steep inclines, then finishes up relatively flat around the house.  I forgot just how much I dislike hills.  My legs are still fairly sore from the biking and trying to go up the bigger of the two was tough.  I could really feel the burn in my calves.  I sure will be glad when the tons of snow melt away so I have some better route options.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hills would be a good work out.
They say walking up and down stairs is about the best exercise a person can do.