Quotes

Monday, September 2, 2013

Ultramarathon #4 Is In The Bag!

yesterday I completed the Labor Pains 12 Hour Endurance Run.  I had a slip which caused some leg pain, so I stopped at a 50K.  Race report to come.  I know!! I still haven’t gotten one out for Rosaryville.  To be honest, I’m stuck with that one.  It was my first DNF, and although I felt accomplished, I still can’t grasp the words I want to use to describe it.  Either way, yesterday was one tough and successful day in the woods!

2 comments:

Edward said...

Hi James,

My name is Edward, and I work for Inside-Out Sports in their marketing department. Inside-Out Sports is a premiere triathlon and athletic retailer, providing athletes with the top products needed for training or racing.

I wanted to see if you would be interested in featuring to us in an upcoming post. We have plenty of the products and equipment to help with your goals, and I want to propose an idea that I think we both would benefit.

In exchange for linking to Inside-Out Sports, we can provide a discount code for you and your readers. This would reward your loyal readers, giving them an opportunity to use our service, and you’d also be helping our team out by sending your readers directly to our site.

Let me know if you’re interested in this idea, and hopefully we can find some way to work together!

Best,
Edward Uzzle
edward@insideoutsports.com

triwetsuit rentals said...

Great article!

If you're looking to rent a wetsuit. You can get one from TriWetsuit Rentals. I absolutely love their wetsuits.